1. to increase the efficiency of the packaging process switching from manual operations to automated systems.
2. to achieve a ROI within five years.
3. to significantly reduce the amount of oversized boxes in order to optimize stock and shipping volumes.
4. to increase the current productivity rate by 600 pcs per day.
5. to preserve the current high quality packaging.
1. Design of a highly automated system. Since the items require special handling and care an operator places them inside the box. This is the only operation still performed manually.
2. The effective ROI was achieved within two and a half years.
3. Instead of using 26 box IDs that need to be adapted one by one, the system is able to produce and manage 2307 different box sizes.
4. To ensure a high-quality packaging, the system features 2 packaging machines: one to produce and form the tray containing the items to be packed, and the second one to produce the outer packaging. The items are thus well protected inside the box and thanks to a custom-made box design a flawless high-quality box is produced.